2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is the company:
HugMe Monika Wejman, ul. M, Curie-Skłodowskiej 13/15, 10-109 Olsztyn, NIP 1181833252. The company is run by Monika Wejman. The company operates under the name HugMe via the website www.hugmeshop.pl
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the Electronic Services Provision Act, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in forms
- by collecting "cookies" [see the policy of "cookies"].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
Policy of the use of "cookies"
1. The "cookie" peaks should be understood as IT data stored in users' end devices, intended for the use of websites. In particular, these are text files containing the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
3. Cookies are intended for using the website pages. The operator uses these files for:
- the ability to log in and maintain a user's session on each subsequent page of the website
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences
- to create anonymous statistics with the exclusion of the possibility of user identification.
5. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community legislation
6. By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User's end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of "cookies" in the web browser settings or inform about their every transfer to the user's devices.
7. The Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
8. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user's web browser may prevent the proper operation of the Websites.
1. This website and all its components are the property of HugMe Monika Wejman. We reserve the rights to all images and content on hugmeshop.pl
2. All logos, service marks and trademarks are the property of hugmeshop.pl. Coping and/or recreation of said logos, or Merchandise is Prohibited.
3. We ask as a common courtesy to link hugmeshop.pl in all photos and contents shared on social media, including Facebook, Pintrest, Blogs or Instagram etc.
4. All hugmeshop.pl merchandise is meant for personal use only and is not to be redistributed.
5. Although every effort is made to photograph our items accurately and describe our products in detail, we cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise.
6. Items that are currently "Out of Stock" will in most cases, be restocked. All item quantities are as accurate as possible. If an order is placed and we cannot fill your entire order, you will be notified by email before your item/items are shipped. We can refund your order, or give you an estimated time when your item/items can be restocked and shipped.
7. Hugmeshop.pl reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the any Information on this website, at any time without any prior notification.